Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Willow Valley Store

I haven't written much about patterns in the shop for a while so I thought it was a good time to do it. I have just put Willow Valley Store as the featured designer on the website and I'm giving 10% off all Catherine's patterns if you email me and let me know you read it here or on SewArmadillo's Facebook page. The designs are gorgeous, most have a very vintage feel to them, all have some form of stitchery on them as well. These are just a few of my favourites.

This is Wednesday is Mending Day, not much stitchery on it, but lots of buttons and ric rac and other fabulous vintage style.

The Country House - this is my personal favourite, it is on my 'to do' list. One day I must write them all out but I would probably scare myself.

Monday is Washing Day - this is fabulous, a real old fashioned peg bag, with a great vintage style stitchery design.

Vintage Revival - this one is for all the Crinoline lady lovers out there. She is so pretty surrounded by flowers. It is shown on a bag but looks wonderful framed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment