Saturday, March 16, 2013

Works in progress & finishes

I have been sewing a bit lately and thought I would post the pictures so that I have a record of what and when. Last week I posted a pic of the Lynne Alchin quilt I am working on, and I have done some more. I also finished a quilt for Hobbysew and Belinda and I gave two quilts to Relay for Life.



This is coming along very nicely. I had a great class with Lynne on Thursday and I'm really happy with it so far. 



This was so much fun, quick and easy. Done with a new range of Batiks that Hobbysew (Orange) just got in. I think I will write it up as a freebie on the website.

This is the one that I did at Rydal, Belinda quilted it (beautifully of course) and it was raffled for Relay for Life last weekend.


This is an oldie but a goodie. It was a pattern I did a few years ago, the background is plain black. It was also quilted by Belinda and raffled for Relay for Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment