Sunday, December 1, 2013

Decided, and now for Christmas

Well, I have decided which quilt I am going to make. It is the To the Point by Cluck Cluck Sew, and I have even cut half the fabrics for it. I am using mainly Kaffes and lots of brights. I think I might make one with a white background and one with black.
Now for Christmas. I want to make a Christmas Tree quilt, and I have looked at several before deciding on which one I want to make. It is Step Into Christmas by Abbey Lane. I might not have time to make it this year, but now I know what I want it will happen before next Christmas. And I am going to do some redwork ornaments for Sophia's tree, the pattern is by Annie Smith and is called Jingly Dangly Things - isn't it a cool name. And I am also making Sophia a new hat for the summer - this one is a Fig Tree pattern and is called Amelia & Me.




And this is the latest project I am working on. I found a heap of purple half square triangles, 1.5" finished, in a box. They have been there for a large number of years, and I figured I should do something with them. They are now all made into 9 patches, and there will be four 9 patches in each block. I will put up some pics when I get a bit more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment