Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pearl Pereira - P3 designs

I got a new shipment in from Pearl Pereira of P3 designs and I thought I should share. These are wonderful. She does beautiful applique patterns including the most wonderful Christmas quilt. Unfortunately intricate applique isn't my thing, but I love them. I do have one put aside to do - Fantasy Flowers - it has big blocks so I might be able to do it (by machine of course).

This is Fantasy Flowers - big blocks and beautiful.

The ultimate Christmas quilt - called Baltimore Christmas. For applique lovers everywhere - a real heirloom quilt for your family.

This one is called Quails Table runner - isn't it cute. I have a soft spot for Quail, so I really like this one.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the P3 designs on the SewArmadillo website. There is so much new stock coming in I am having trouble keeping up with it. But that means there are great new things to look at and lust after. And lots of new stuff in the eBay store as well. I'll try and keep the blog and Facebook updated with the new stock as it comes in.


No comments:

Post a Comment