Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blast Off Finished

I have finished the Blast Off quilt for my niece, just have to get it quilted and see if she likes it. I have started another one that is more traditional - a Lori Smith pattern called Stars From Heaven. I am doing it in pale blues, greens and mauves. I think it is really pretty and I should have a photo in a couple of days. I will let my sister-in-law see them both and tell me which one I should get quilted. 
This is the finished baby quilt, I used as many really bright fabrics for the stars as I could find.  I Love It - hope Courtenay does too.

And this is another Lori Smith little quilt that I just finished binding. It is from one of her Fat Quarter Quilting patterns with 9 different little quilts in one pattern. Finished it is about 16" x 20". It was great fun to do, and I even quilted it myself - pretty basic though. It is a bit brighter than the original.



No comments:

Post a Comment