Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm starting to freak out about Christmas

I have just realised how close it is to Christmas and how much I still have to do before I am ready. I decided I would give a few quilts to family members and I still have at least 3 to make. There were a few in the cupboard that I decided would be perfect for certain people so they will be going to new homes. I keep making quilts without an end purpose for them, but they do come in handy when I need a gift in a hurry. And I do love making them. 



This is the stars that have become a sweet little baby quilt. I forgot to take a photo before it went off to Belinda. I will get one before I sent it to the person who ordered it. This one had a purpose and a final destination before I started it.


Somerhill House - this is a Gail Pan pattern and it only the bottom bit. It wasn't meant to have the snowball corners but I wasn't happy with it the way it was coming. Love it now - just need to find a home for it.


This one is a Cozy Quilts pattern called Chain, Chain, Chain. It has a new home as well. Belinda will be quilting it and I will try and get a picture when it is done.


And this is the one that I am doing for the shop. It is an Abbey Lane pattern called Step Into Christmas and I think it's great. I decided to do it for the shop because I don't decorate my home these days and I really like the quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment