Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kate's Christmas quilts

I have finished two more quilts that needed to be done before Christmas. One of these is for my nephew's little boy and is an I Spy quilt in bright colours. He is 5 so I think he will like it. And the other is going to be a door curtain at the shop I work at. It won't get quilted till after Christmas, I'm just going to sew some calico around the edges to protect it a bit.
Kobie's quilt. I may even write this up as a pattern because I am so happy with it. 

This one is a free Lecien pattern, called Zig Zag (I think). Quick and easy. And the fabrics are all Christmas fabrics. They are really pretty.

And this is from my desk. The birds were feasting on the tree outside my window and I had my camera  at my desk so I had to take some pictures. Isn't he gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment