Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Finished another

Well, I have finished one more quilt. Now just one to go - and  all the other stuff that still needs to be done. I am going to spend Christmas with my family in Tasmania so I need to find something to take with me. I want to make my granddaughter some pants, she doesn't like dresses (at age 4) so that will be her Christmas present. Once they are done, I think I will have almost finished my necessary sewing.
This is my niece's quilt. She got engaged a few years ago, but still no wedding date so I'm making her wedding quilt for this Christmas. Her mother tells me she is into black and white, so I think she will like it. I really like this design so I'm thinking of doing another scrappy for something totally different.


No comments:

Post a Comment