Monday, September 12, 2011

New patterns

Everything is going well here, the changes are nearly done to the website and there are lots of new patterns arriving. This weeks Featured Designer is Annie Smith of Country Keepsakes - she does fabulous dolls. I love them all and would love to have time to make a couple (or more). Maybe I will treat myself to one later in the year, or make one for Sophia. 

This one is called Bibi and Bob, aren't they cute. These are medium size - about 17.5"


this one is my favourite, her name is Bellatrix, and she is a big doll designed to hang on the wall. 35.5" tall. She is top of my list to make for me.

And this is one of the recent ones - called Butterfly Dreams. A different style for Annie. And reasonably small at only 11.5"

There are lots more in the store, and for the next week there is a 10 % discount on any of Annie's patterns. I will do the discount manually after purchase. 

Everything else here is pretty quiet, the weather has turned cold again, but there are blossoms out everywhere, and they are gorgeous. I will have to get my camera out and take some pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment