Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Back

It's a while since my last post. I have been upgrading the website, there are lots of changes. Hopefully it will be more user friendly. And there are a lot of great new products. We are having Featured designers each week. This week it is the turn of Don't Look Now - the fabulous pattern company of Kellie Wulfson. All purchases from this range get a 10$ discount - it has to be done manually because I haven't worked out how to do it on the site. Just buy normally and I will refund if you pay by Paypal. 
This one is called Pretty 'n Pink. It is one of my favorites. All Kellie's designs are done with raw edge applique and free motion quilting. I haven't made one yet, it is on my list of things to do.

Another pretty pillow pattern - called Willow

Fun for the kids - especially little boys - appropriately called Little Monsters.

And one that is suitable for anyone. I would like this one for me - I have a thing for alphabets and this would be a great addition to my collection, but I think I will have to settle for the pattern for the moment. It is called Animal Alphabet

And lastly for the moment, is Oh Christmas Tree - this one would be great in any home to decorate during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment