Thursday, February 16, 2012

From My Heart to Your Hands

I received a parcel from Lori Smith a few weeks ago, and I have finally got around to putting them all on my website . They are fabulous, as are all her patterns. I am trying to decide which one I need to do. Probably one of the folk art applique designs because I love that style. A lot of her things are very traditional in design (and I'm not) but there are several I would like to do anyway. She also has a great range of little quilts to make - in 2 different lots of patterns. One lot is called Fit to Frame and each pattern has 4 fabulous little projects designed to fit in easily available frames. The other lot is called Fat Quarter Quilting and has 9 gorgeous little quilts - generally made with fat quarters. I think I may start with one of these rather than a big one.
This is new - isn't it gorgeous. It's called Lily's Garden

An oldie but a goodie - high on my list of projects from Lori. It's called Autumn Trails

Another new one - Mary Katherine's Pride

This one is Flowers For Mackenzie - love it

Fat Quarter Quilting - Five Prints plus One Background to make any one of the quilts. A great place to start - applique and/or pieced - fabulous.

 Leave a comment and you can have 10% off any Lori Smith pattern on the website. Just let me know when you purchase so I can fix the price on your invoice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment