Monday, February 27, 2012

New Stock, and free pattern

Bigfork Bay Cotton Company is one of my favourite suppliers, I love their patterns, and the people are really nice as well. I have just updated the stock on the website and in my eBay store. They have designs from a lot of talented artists whose work is translated into gorgeous wall quilts. 
This is AMUR - he is gorgeous. My mother would have loved this one, and I would have had to make it for her.

Zuri is new - her name means beautiful in Swahili, and she is.

and my favourite - this is Chicken A La Carte - one of a series of fun wall quilts designed by Debi Hubbs and with Tuscan scenery in them. 

As well as the Bigfork Bay new patterns, I have finally gotten the kits for the Bella Garden - the latest McKenna Ryan BOM. The fabrics are wonderful, so rich. And there seems to be a lot of fabric, it weighs over 1 kg. I only have 3 in stock, so if you want one, you better get in reasonably quickly.

And finally a bit of bragging from me. I have finished the first FREE pattern for my website. It isn't on there yet, but the quilt is finished and the pattern is written. I am just trying to get the diagrams right - I'm not up on making PDFs. It is called China Blue and should be on the website by the end of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment