Friday, March 2, 2012

I Love My Job

I really do love my job. I get to spend my days surrounded by wonderful patterns for all the things I love best. And I get to associate with fabulous people as well. Not just suppliers and designers, but my customers too. I have some great customers who keep coming back to check out my new stuff. And I'm really grateful to them.
Yesterday I got a new supply of patterns in from Toni Alexander of the Red Boot Quilt Company. Toni does great fun designs. I actually made one of her designs for my granddaughter when she was born, didn't know Toni at the time, and I love it. I have also made up her Best Friends doll pattern and another one of her quilt patterns. 
Best Friends - aren't they cute, and so simple to make.

A new pattern called Puppy Love - perfect for all dog lovers.

And one for the cat lovers out there, called Catnip.

As well as the parcel from Toni I got one from Janet Rowe, or Wildcraft Farm. This is a new one for me. I haven't even had a chance to open it yet, but I will soon, and the patterns will be available. 
I love my job. - The only thing I could wish for is more time to make up lots of the wonderful patterns I have to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment