Monday, September 3, 2012

Finished and ongoing projects

I feel really bad because I always mean to write my blog but it seems to be the last thing that happens. But at least I have a few things to write about today. Firstly here is a finished quilt, quilted and bound and sent to it's new home. It was a Christmas present for my daughter and son-in-law. Hot Chocolate and Tim Tams is the name that Wendy Williams of Flying Fish Kits gave the pattern but I haven't got a name for this one. It is really quite gold, not as cream and brown as it looks. All the fabrics have gold on them, and they are all oriental. I think it's great , and so do Jo and Jamie.

Hot Chocolate and Tim Tams in gold oriental fabrics.



The baby dilemma, which quilt to send, has been sorted. They like the rocket ship quilt of course, so that is going off to Oscar as soon as I put a label on it. I haven't got a photo of it quilted, but Belinda (ER Quilting) did a great job as always.



This one is a charity quilt, not sure who will get it yet and it hasn't been quilted. Just something fun and simple and bright.

And this is my latest project, isn't it so cool. It is a Bunny Hill pattern - Bitsy Button & Friends. I made it from an American Jane layer cake and all my dogs, except one, get fabulous bows. The Bunny Hill pattern has only one dog with a bow. The one in mine that doesn't have a bow will end up with something fabulous and a hanging charm of some sort, but I have to wait till it's quilted. Not ready for that yet as I need to put some borders on it. Then I have to decide what to do with it. I know a very nice little girl who may get it for her next birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment