Sunday, September 9, 2012

More new stuff

There has been a huge amount of new stock arriving over the last couple of weeks. I thought I should stock up so that anyone who wants to make stuff for Christmas gifts can get their patterns early to get started. I'm even thinking of making some of my own gifts this year. Have a few plans, will just have to see how they pan out.
So here are a few of the new Australian designs that are in. Some are brand new, and some are back in stock after being out for a while. There are several here that would make great gift, actually I think they all would. Leave a comment if there are any you are likely to make and let me know who for and I will give free shipping for these patterns if you buy from SewArmadillo
This is the new Creative Card from Melly & Me, a quick and easy cushion. So cute. I love Dresden plates.

A fabulous bag, called Sleepover, another from Melly & Me

Little Kitty - a cute and easy softie pattern, perfect for all ages.

This is a gorgeous redwork design from Rosalie Quinlan, it is called Home for Christmas

One of my favourites, this one is Sarah - another Rosalie Quinlan design

And a May Blossom design - Mouse in a Matchbox - so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment