Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Well I got everything done for Christmas that I had planned. Unfortunately I didn't make it to Tasmania to visit but I had a couple of chats with Jo. I miss seeing her and Sophia but maybe next year we will get to spend more time together. 

Got lots of quilts and stuff made for gifts this year. I tried making some pants for Sophia, and forgot to take a picture. Hopefully Jo will take one and send it to me.
Here are the other quilts that got done for all my special people.
This is Jo's quilt. She saw it when she was here last Christmas and said she loved it. So I had it quilted and gave it to her. It is a Woolylady pillow pattern (tweaked a bit) done with Kaffe Fassett fabrics.

This one is for Gai. It is an original design.

Courtenay and Ben's quilt - another original design

Brodie & Monique's quilt - this is a Jaybird pattern with just a little tweaking.

I love this quilt, it is a simple dresden plate that I gave to Lysa, my sister-in-lay

David's quilt 

Millie's quilt - done from a Jean Boyd pattern called Paws and Claws and done in 1930s fabrics.

and this may be my favourite - it is an I Spy done for Kobie. Another original design.

No comments:

Post a Comment