Monday, July 25, 2011

Flying Fish Kits

Wow, I can't believe it's so long since I posted. I have had so much new stock arrive that it has taken up all my time. But I'm back, with some fabulous new products. Today it's Flying Fish Kits. Wendy Williams is so clever, she does wonderful quilt patterns and gorgeous bag patterns as well. I haven't had a chance to make anything yet, but she is high on my list of want-to-dos. It will be hard deciding which pattern to make up - there are so many I love. I suppose it will depend on the final disposition of the quilt - whether I make it for me, for charity, or for a gift for someone in particular. I have posted some pictures on facebook if you want to see. I'm also interested to see what other people have done with her patterns so if you have made one, or know of one, send me a picture. 

This one is called Hot Chocolate and Tim Tams - I love the name and the quilt. I'm not a brown person so I would change the colors but I think it's fabulous.

And this one is a pretty little pillow called Cathedral Windows. Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment