Friday, July 8, 2011

New Stuff

I got some fabulous new stuff in this week, some great patterns including some cute toys from Japan. And the coolest leather bag handles and buttons. They are so great, they come in lots of different colors and styles. I'm trying to get them onto the website asap, but I'm giving you a sneak look at the buttons. And I'm putting them on my SewArmadillo facebook page. The bag handles will be up next week. 

These buttons I found while in Salt Lake City, there was a fabulous bag handle in one store we went to and I had to buy it. It was lime green and long enough to go over my shoulder with 2 big round buttons on the end to attach to the bag. I got home and contacted the company and now I stock their great range of stuff.


Most of the buttons come in lots of colors - I only got a few to start with, but they are wonderful. I can imagine using them on all sorts of projects, not just bags. When I get some things done with them I will put them up.

And this is a quilt from the fabulous Jaybird range. It will be on the website next week as well. I'm in the middle of updating my eBay store with a whole new look, and then it is a revamp of the SewArmadillo site as well. My web designer is working on it over the next week or so. She can't get too much done during school holidays because she has kids - I don't know how people cope (LOL).
I've done some sewing this week but mainly working. Belinda returned Sophia's birthday quilt to me to bind. It is gorgeous, I just hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment