Saturday, May 18, 2013

Quilt Market Portland

Quilt Market in Portland is fabulous, of course. Portland seems like a nice city, haven't seen much of it because I have been wandering around market. I'm just going to post some pictures of market today, various fabulous scenes from the show.
Anna Maria Horner embroidery - gorgeous

Atkinson design - new quilt pattern

Quilted Fish - Amanda Herring - new quilt pattern and new fabric range. Fabulous

A very cute bag someone had, I had to ask if I could take a photo, isn't it wonderful.

Modern quilt by Bill Kerr and Weeks Ringle

Absolutely stunning quilt from the new Modern Baby quilt book, the quilting is amazing. Can't think of the maker's name at the moment.

Great new bag pattern by ByAnnie. These will be available (pattern only) in the shop soon.

A wall in a booth, not sure who, but it is so much fun. I wanted to take one of the dolls home.

More from the booths, love the sofa.
Sock monkeys - traditional design but very modern take. I want to take these home as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment