Sunday, October 30, 2011

Quilt Market

Yahoo, I won something. At Quilt Market there are all sorts of things to win and today I won a fun pack of fabric from Susan of GourmetQuilter.
Susan and I sitting at the table in her fabulous booth. It's set up like a kitchen with fabric food and appliances - so much fun. And she has great patterns. They will be coming to SewArmadillo really soon.

This is the dining area at the Convention Centre at the start of the day. It gets very crowded during opening hours but there is always a chair somewhere.

I did a great short class with Suzanne McNeill doing Zentangles on a little fabric bag. These are a few of the samples. There are Zentangle books coming soon as well.

And this is the gorgeous Kelli Wulfson of Don't Look Now in her booth. This is her new robot quilt - isn't it fabulous.

Each row has a number and they start at 100, this is from the other end. It takes me most of the day to get around the booths, and I haven't had a chance to look at any of the quilts on display yet. They will be there for Quilt Festival next week so I will check them out then.

No comments:

Post a Comment