Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sale - eBay and SewArmadillo

Things have been fairly hectic the last few weeks, but should slow down a bit now. I have been helping a friend in her shop while she has been travelling - she's home in a couple of days. And I felt like celebrating the start of daylight saving - so I'm having a sale in both my stores. All the sale items (which is most of them) on my eBay store are marked down on the site. If you shop from SewArmadillo then you have to put the code Spring11 in the coupon area on the shopping cart. 

And I'm getting a lot of new stock in. I got several parcels last week, and thought I would show them here as I list them.
The first ones are fabulous stitchery kits from Bronwyn Hayes. Some have preprinted fabric and some need to be transferred - they all have fabric and threads included. I have just finished one for myself, haven't worked out how to finish it, but I'll put a pic up when I do.

This is the one I have done, I haven't put a name on the cup because I haven't decided what to do with it yet. Quick and easy and fun. It's called My Favourite Cup.

I love this one too, perfect for everyone who loves sewing. It is called Sewing Basket.

And this is a classic design, called Vase of Flowers - perfect if you like samplers with alphabets.

No comments:

Post a Comment