Sunday, June 19, 2011

Finished and some freebies

I finished my quilt, have no idea for a name so if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful. The original is called April Showers by Rabbits Haven.

I used some new fusible webbing for the applique, it's a bit stiff when there are 3 layers but I think that's just the nature of the layers. As well as the new fusible, I tried Thangles for the first time. I'm so pleased with the results of both new products, I am offering some freebies for anyone else to try. All you have to do to get either enough Thangles to make 36 half square triangle ( finished size 2") or a piece of the new Heat n Bond (8" square) is sign up as a fan of SewArmadillo on my facebook page. Then let me know which one you want and I will arrange to have it sent out. 

Of course you can also become a friend of my blog, and sign up for the SewArmadillo newsletter and I may just send out one of each freebie.  This is a great chance to try some new products to see if they will work for you. The Thangles make sewing half square triangles so simple, and the new fusible is also really easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment